Friday, January 9, 2015

Days 6, 7 and 8 - Where'd you go?

On my Day 5 update, I mentioned that I had surgery.  On Day 6, I started taking round the clock pain medication and NSAIDs.  If you have been following along, you may have wondered where I disappeared to.  Well, I really have just been out of it, sleeping mostly.

Through all of that, I am extremely happy to report that I stuck to the Paleo diet.  Thanks to my wife, who prepared a few meals, and left overs.

I don't want to report on any findings or feelings now.  I am sure that my body is ravaged inside, between the sedative and pain medications, everything is off right now.

I will post more updates once I get past some of the medications.

In the meantime, check out this recipe that my wife prepared while I have been down.  It is pretty good: Paleo Jumbalaya

No comments:

Post a Comment